How To Clean Your Dye Sub Table Throw
In the event you need to clean your dye sublimated table throw, be sure to to follow the steps below for the best results. You can also download the Table Throw Care Sheet here.
- Wrinkles can be removed with cool iron or fabric steamer.
- For storing graphics please remove from plastic packaging that was provided and keep fabric in cool/dry place. Fabric should NOT be stored when damp or wet.
- Do NOT iron directly on printed sections of fabric.
- Your fabric graphic can be machine washed. Use MILD soap and cool water. Tumble dry medium low - medium heat.
- Fabric must be COMPLETELY dry prior to storing.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- Treat stain from backside of fabric.
- Remove as much of debris as possible with a soft bristle brush (do NOT rub too hard)
- Use a clean, lint-free white cloth. Lightly pat the stain from the outside moving in (to keep stain from spreading)
- If a cleaning solution is used, rinse the area well with water to ensure NO solution is left on fabric.
- Most stains can be treated with household fabric stain removers. It is ALWAYS important to test how the solution will react to the fabric. This can be tested by dabbing solution to a small corner of the fabric. Most household cleaners will provide treatment instructions depending on the type of stain.